May Event Calendar

I really hope that’s not the case, would be disappointing. I was hoping it was an increase in coins to compensate for the lower odds of getting the unique gear cache pull since it went from 5% to around 2%.

There’s no coins on Rune Hunters at the moment.

I am hoping that we can get info from the devs on if it was just an anniversary thing, or will be a thing going forward (and maybe wasnt included in this because of the holiday I hope).

Little feel goods are great for the players, even if they are a small amount.

Hi all, back from the holidays now!

The free seasonal content that unlocked every week in April and the x2 Ancient Coin bonus in the Archive were both part of our anniversary month celebrations.

Really glad to hear you enjoyed that and I’ll let the team know you’re all talking about how you’d love to see more of that.

Oops, good catch! I’ve added it to the forum post and the blog post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back! Any idea if the Dragonking’s Prize adventure in a few days drops a mythic axe now, or will it still be a legendary drop?

It will still be Legendary.
In addition you’ll also get some Aether.

1 Like

So how do new players mythic the axe now? Just wait until the upgrade patch drops I’m guessing?

This is something on our minds but I don’t have anything to share about it currently. If anything changes we’ll let you know

1 Like