[More Info Required] Game doesn't end battle when using spell to kill last enemy

Platform, device and operation system Android, Redmi 9, version 11

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
*If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

Using a spell that deals lethal damage to the final enemy or in PVP I expect the battle to end. It instead will leave the board up and not end the match until I make a valid move.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

It was rare the first week. It now happens at least once a day.

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

I finish battles with a spell when possible. So far I’ve tried spells of all color and it happens on all of them. I can’t reproduce it on demand.

Hey @AbidingDude,

Thank you so much for posting :slight_smile:

I’ve spent some time trying to reproduce this bug your you’re experiencing and I haven’t been able to achieve it. I just want ask a few questions to help me nail down what’s happening and have the best chance for myself to get the issue.

• As you said you get this bug once a day, does happen at a consistent time or is it random?
  • Does this happen in a particular game mode more then other?
  • Which Hero Class are you playing when this happens?
  • What is you main spell Loadout you are using?
  • Are you noticing this happen after you cast a particular spell?

If at all possible are you able to provide a screenshot or if possible a short video of the bug?

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: