[WORKING ON IT] Battle doesn't continue after defeating an enemy with a spell if the board has no moves

Platform, device and operation system
Android Galaxy S10plus

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When I have an almost full board of a single gem color and the enemy is almost dead, and I use a spell which kills the enemy as well as fills the board in a way there are no additional moves, the battle does not proceed to the next enemy.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens everytime this situation occurs which is rare enough that I haven’t been able to grab a video.

Steps to make it happen again
Have a battle and have the enemy at least half health or lower as well as the board in a position of mostly 1 color gem. I have had it happen most often paladin.

Use the sunburst or smite spell which causes damage as well as creating gems. The spell damage needs to kill the enemy as well as fill the board in a way there will be no remaining moves.

The enemy will be defeated and some times the board will clear sometimes not. The screen will pull out as to go to the next enemy, but will be stuck.

The game has to be manually closed and then reopened and the battle will load with the next enemy and the board will look as if the full gem board auctioned. The game can proceed from there

Addressed here in terms of dungeon altar selection and interplay with scenario you described.

1 Like

@Sibelios thank you so much for confirming I had thought I combed the forum for a similar issue and missed your comment on that post

1 Like