More Inventory Space - We want it - What do you want?

In a world of value transactions:
Some of us want more inventory space
What do you want?
Is it $? More hours played? Likes? All of the above?

Can we reach a middle ground? (x10 inventory space forever if you buy VIP once?)

Do you even know that some players want to collect EVERYTHING and right now that is literally not an option?

I already miss last week where I didn’t have to stop playing the game to use a new unfamiliar interface to find items I want to get rid of, just so I can play again!

It’s not pay to win if you provide an option to buy your way out of inventory management hell!
Please start a conversation about this - It seems likely that there is money here, but speak to the players first.

5 Likes

In a very early stream it was mentioned that they did not want to charge money for inventory space. OK yay. But can we get that mythical alternative idea that never materialized?

I’m going to venture that inadequate inventory space is the one problem that all players can agree needs fixed. The maximum gear limit achievable should be no less than specific gear items x 5. It should actually be higher than that so we have room for different pieces with different attributes. But at least let us have room for one of everything.

4 Likes

@devs: As my previous writers pointed out, it is also absolutely incomprehensible to me that lack of storage space is still an issue (there are far more important issues that should be addressed).

Especially in a game where it is not (anymore) necessary to use identical items for upgrading, space is needed; and not by the blob, but in the best case as described by @Tresk, masses of it, at least 5 slots per gear type (too lazy to calculate it in detail, but 15 sets + 3 sets (plus) x 6 parts x 5 colors = 600 slots (rounded up)).

These small gear slot releases, 15 here, 20 there, could stop now please, it leads nowhere.

4 Likes

I would gladly buy more inventory space if that was the only option I have. Give me something… the inventory allowed now even with my follower at 50 is just ridiculously low.
I need 700-1000 slots and I am willing to pay for it. I would rather there be a way to earn it in game but yeah I am so tired of how it is now I would pay for it. Please do something with this.

I understand the sentiment, but this point I would flip a table if they refused to fix inventory space for over a year, then forced us to pay for the fix that they promised was definitely coming soon half a year ago. Because making us pay money for a screwup of theirs they could have fixed for free would be really scummy.

4 Likes

I totally understand how you feel about that.

I am just that desperate at this point. :frowning:

1 Like