[Not a Bug] Runic Ring does not work

Platform, device and operation system
Android: LDPLayer for Samsung Galaxy
Android, Sony Xperia

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Expecting: As Runic Ring (epic) description “Gain +7 to your Ultimate spell when matching a big gem” it should give additional mana to my ultimate when I make a match with a big gem.
Actual Behavior: With Runig Ring Match skulls - 2x normal and 1x Big I gives +4 to ultimate, 2x normal and 1x Big V gives +12; match puple gems - 2x normal and 1x Big II gives +6, match red gems - 2x normal and 1x Big I gives +4.; etc. I am getting the same results without the ring on. I tried the rare ring too, but the effect are still not to be seen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
All fights.

Steps to make it happen again
Match a big gem and see the same results as without the ring on.

Hey hey!

I’ve looked into this and tested an Epic Runic Ring on are end and it is working as intended. The +7 is added to the Ultimate Spell before the mana from any matched gems is added.

It can be hard to see on a mobile screen and when multiple big gem matches are being made, but if you keep an eye on the overall mana total before and after the mana is added you’ll see the +7 is being added for each big gem match :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

Ok, so it is added, but there is no animation to it, nor it is added to the gain from matching. So it is there, but it is not visible - no +7 appearing or anything.
Is it intended? I believe this is same for Night Set II, however while using a skill is it less hard to see the effect.