PlayStation Crossplay/Progression

I really enjoy playing this game and in a few short weeks I’ve sunk over 100 hours into playing (on PS alone). I am also playing on desktop and mobile devices which can share the same account / progression / purchases etc, and I’m also at the same level / progression point with a different hero on mobile/desktop, so it’s safe to say that I’ve probably sunk an additional 100 hours into the game on those platforms too :grimacing:.

I’d be quite happy to make real money purchases of crowns, passes etc as I get enough enjoyment out of this game to warrant the spend. The thing that is holding me back is the requirement to buy twice (on both platforms, as I play both equally as much), which is actually stopping me from making any purchases at all.

Is there any further news on crossplay / progression coming to PlayStation, any time soon? Can anyone confirm if it’s even in the pipeline anymore?

Not only would that seal the deal for spending real cash (for me), it would actually give me back an hour of my life for every hour played (please don’t judge me) :sweat_smile:.

Or if full cross play isn’t possible, could a single purchase add crowns to both accounts?