Quality of Life Adjustments

Hey all,

The team is currently working on getting Follower Crystals out to players.

I do not have more information on when these will come through, but if I hear anything further I’ll update this reply.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

5 Likes

This is really good news. Thank you @Jeto for sharing this. We look forward to the launch players and others benefitting from these Quality of Life improvements as well.

3 Likes

So it looks like folks are receiving the crystals via in-game mail currently. I just want to acknowledge and thank the team for making this happen. I know I give you all some grief sometimes but I really appreciate when you all are able to work something like this out for players. Thank you @Jeto and @Kafka and team.

10 Likes

Thank you
This is greatly apricated

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m in the right place for this, as I am new to online feeds and RPG games. Ever since the new upgrade 2-3 days ago I can no longer play music in the background on my phone. I love this game, but need to listen to music while a play

@Lale1019 can you add your experience to the Bug report thread, there is a few questions in there as well we are looking for to pass some further information on to our dev team;