[REPORTED] Dungeon goal Dungeon Name has placeholder name

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

Android Galaxy s10+

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

Looking at the dungeon goals, Mount Gobknocker is listed as Knock-off time

Screenshot_20210624-083151_Puzzle Quest 3
Screenshot_20210624-085112_Puzzle Quest 3

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?
Always happens

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

Open tavern and go to dungeon goals and view the dungeon names

1 Like

I just happened to finish this dungeon on an alt in story mode. Interestingly, when you do the dungeon in story mode (first play on a hero, in other words) it is called Knock off time. After that first completion it changes to to Mount Gobknocker. I haven’t payed close enough attention before to notice if any other dungeons “change names” like this.

That’s super interesting I wonder if any others change name…not sure that I noticed and am through the story with all classes at the moment.

That’s good to know where the name is coming from though

I never noticed it on my previous play throughs. I think I only noticed this time because I had just read your post, so when I saw the banner for the dungeon battle said “Knock-off Time” it got my attention.

1 Like

Most likely you are on to something with it being a name that was changed but they missed some spots :rofl:

1 Like

Hey friends,

Just reported this to the Team! What a weird one!

Thanks again for submitting

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes