[Reported] Error with minions

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

SAMSUNG

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

I expected golden dragonette to be able to open chest. Unable to. Error happens says error requirements not met.

If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

happen a week ago, has not stopped.

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Constant, does not happen with other minions however.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

I try to open a chest which i have for a week with same minion just keeps happening, however i have another golden dragon that this is not happening. Thank you for youe help.

@Jeto @Kafka
I think this needs moving into Bug Reports rather than EA bug reports then investigating as another similar case has been reported.

Hey!

I just posted this in the thread linked by Avenger and will share it here too.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and are currently investigating the cause.

If you’ve experience this issue please contact are Support Team via the link provided below so they can look into this and provide further information to the Dev Team.

https://puzzlequest3.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: