[REPORTED] Holiday event issues

i tested again tdy, it’s works normal with only one epic lucky ring, but with 2 lucky rings(one epic and one rare), the big 4 gems never appear, i tried 14 times, so more than 99% sure it’s not working, even basis the 30% odd of the epic alone.

Hey all,

Just updating here as now we are discussing the percentage chance for the Big Gem to be created, as this thread originally was about the Element locked and the trait missing, which has since been resolved.

We are currently investigating this chance, to get an accurate idea of if this is working correctly it will take more testing than the amount of player examples for battles shared so far, as mentioned some players have seen the Big Green Gem appear when 2 of the Ring have been equipped, whereas other players have not.

Once we have some more information after testing further, I’ll jump back in!

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

@Jeto please investigate inventory limits so we can collect our mail, get our rings, and then complain that they don’t work. lol

Hey all,

An update with this one too!

It appears that the Ring was missing it’s base chance to trigger at Rare, which in turn affected it for every rarity above Rare as well.

Currently, this fix is ready to test!

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Eggscellent. These rings are burning a hole in my pocket.