Lucky Clover Ring returning

Is the Lucky Clover Ring returning every St Patricks Day? or was it a one-off?

3 Likes

@ed.209 are you reading my mind as of late?! I was going to ask this yesterday! Iā€™m saving accessory glyphs specifically for this.

1 Like

It has been available st pats day last 2 years so v likely

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea. Do you know which mythic relics it needs?

1 Like

@ed.209 unfortunately no and I wouldnā€™t know where to find that information from, unless someone that owns the ring on here can kindly chime in?

1 Like

I just messaged a YouTuber who has it in his video, if he replies Iā€™ll share it here.

2 Likes

Was it ā€œMirandus Crafterā€ you messaged? Hopefully he can shed some light on it as I donā€™t think he had it evolved to Mythic on his videos so the info on the neccessary Mythic Relic needed should be available. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Elven relics. And 20 characters to make the post valid

6 Likes

It was, on his green KD dragon video. I mentioned that I use Keelhaul as my 4th spell and he replied, so hopefully heā€™ll reply to this comment too.

1 Like

Cheers @shmaunpq !! :+1:t2:

@ed.209 I thought it might be him.

1 Like

Weā€™re all waiting anxiously to hear if weā€™ll be blessed with a Lucky Clover Ring on St. Patrickā€™s Day. @Jeto, do you know?

4 Likes

As our second Anniversary is around the time 3.0 releases (along with St Patā€™s day) we have a big calendar of content and giveaways in the works!
So keep an eye out for when that is shared.

7 Likes

Sweet! The Lucky Clover Ring is the 3rd gift in the St. Patrickā€™s Day event. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

ā€¦and you want us to defeat HOW MANY Enemies in 3/4 days!?? :grimacing:. Took long enough to clear 150 enemies for level 1ā€¦nearly fell over when I saw level 2 was to defeat 300 more enemies. If Level 3 is to defeat yet more enemies (and I assume the amount would increase further), Iā€™m out!! Thatā€™s too many enemies for 1 weekend, even with spamming easy Skirmishes on autoplay. Wouldnā€™t be quite so bad if Dungeons actually counted as defeating 3 enemies instead of 1! Will that ever get ā€˜fixedā€™?

Is the Lucky Clover ring THAT good? :flushed:

2 Likes

It is defear 1000 enemies for the 3rd task

3 Likes

Just checked. I did one easy dungeon and one dungeon from the daily challenges. Each of them added three to the number of enemies defeated towards the ring.

1 Like

I have a job, thereā€™s no way I can finish this in time. Goodbye ringā€¦