Lucky Ring or not so lucky

I did a test run to see how long it would take to kill X number of enemies. Here’s my setup:

• Level 50 mercenary with 2500+ gear score
  • Season 1.2 dungeon battle
  • Easy mode (lowest level)
  • Autoplay

It took exactly 4 minutes to finish three dungeon battles (9 enemies) . That’s an average of about 26s per enemy… or approximately half a minute per enemy.

With this setup, it will take at least 225 minutes to get the 1st and 2nd tier St. Patrick’s Day prizes. That’s almost 4 hours of mindless autoplay, assuming I’m constantly paying attention to advancing the menus.

Is it seriously another 1000 enemies (on top of the 1st 450 enemies) to get the 3rd tier prize?

EDIT #1: If I turn off autoplay and speed run through the above setup, I was able to complete 3 Dungeons (9 enemies total) in 3 minutes, making an average of 1 enemy every 20 seconds, or 3 enemies per minute. At this speed, it would take 2.5 hours of nonstop speed running to get the 1st and 2nd tier prizes.

EDIT #2: Wow… Based on this post, it sounds like it takes another 1000 enemies to get the 3rd tier prize. In other words, from start to finish, we have to beat 1450 enemies to get the Lucky Clover Ring. With the above time-per-enemy rates, it will take between 8 and 12 hours of nonstop play to get the Lucky Clover Ring.

2 Likes