[REPORTED] Megathread- bugged skills and status effects

Do we need a megathread for this or is it just widely accepted by everyone else that a large number of skills don’t work correctly at all? It seems tedious to fill out the standard bug report form because there are SO MANY broken skills.

Just off the top of my head:

• Holy avenger gives no damage bonus for number of light orbs destroyed (text says +10% each)

• Wither does not double certain negative status effects at all. Tested with poison+wither combo, still gives +25% dmg bonus instead of +50%.

• Terror does not correctly halve positive status effects. The description of terror says it will have the effects of barrier and haste as an example, but barrier is fully unaffected by terror, still nullifies damage completely.

This is just what I can remember right now, but players encounter bugged skills with pretty much every random build you could come up with.

This is likely just intended behavior, but Berserker’s physical damage skills (e.g. Split Skulls and Cleave) are unaffected by his Rage status effect. Rage states that it doubles his physical damage, and those listed skills do apply their damage to armor and not resistance. It would provide some welcome synergy if this was fixed/changed.

Next week I’ll look into starting a mega thread which keeps track of bugged skills and status effects. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like