[Investigating] Terror / Critical Hit Damage Bonus % Gain

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if the status effect Terror is working correctly as it is suppose to halves effect from all positive Status Effects.

When I use the Spell Find Weakness which is Legendary I should **Gain 9% Crit Hit Chance, and 70% Crit Hit Damage Bonus.

However which I have the status effect Terror applied to me and I use the spell Find Weakness, I am gaining the 9% Crit Hit Chance but only 35% Crit Hit Damage Bonus.

Now correct me if I am wrong but Crit Hit is not a positive status effect but if I am wrong and it is then why does it only half the Damage Bonus and not the Chance?

I have attached 3 screenshots that show:
Pic 1 - Crit Hit Chance/Damage Bonus % at start of battle.
Pic 2 - Spell details and is ready to use and I have Terror applied to me.
Pic 3 - Crit Hit Chance/Damage Bonus % after I used the spell.

You can see that I received the 9% Crit Hit Chance but only 35% Crit Hit Damage Bonus.

Yesterday it was giving me 0% for the Crit Hit Damage Bonus but unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots for that.

Is this correct or is this a bug?

I noticed this, too, seems to be a bug.

Hi @Jeto

Can you please have the Status effect looked into. It is definitely not working properly unless i am wrong with what it is supposed to do.

Below are the 3 things i have seen happen when using the Spell Find Weakness and Terror is applied.

1. Removes all Crit Hit Bonus Damage % back to starting levels when Terror gets first applied.

2. If Terror is applied to you and you use the Spell Find Weakness, you receive the full amount of % gain for Crit Hit Change but only half of the % gain for Crit Hit Damage Bonus.

3. If Terror is applied to you and you use the Spell Find Weakness, you receive the full amount of % gain for Crit Hit Change but no % gain for Crit Hit Damage Bonus.

We need to know if this will s working as intended or if it’s a bug?

Just some quick initial info!

This is indeed a bug!

Just following up for the other 2 points/questions

1 Like

Thanks @Jeto

Much appreciated :smiling_face:

Also i just want to add that because of this bug it’s making it extremely hard to complete season 2.1 - The Necrotic Tomes in Elite Mode which is stopping me from completing all goals.

I guessing this isn’t a quick fix so how am I supposed to complete Elite mode and collect the rewards if Terror is bugged?

1 Like

Could you attach some screenshots of your loadout, just passing on as much information as I can!

Also, if you had a video of any of this occurring (your other 2 points) and can send it through in a ticket - that would be great.

The team is looking into it.

Thanks @Jeto

Here are the screenshots of my loadout and I will try record a battle for you and then log a ticket.

@Jeto

I have just recorded a battle and will log the ticket soon. In the recording you will see the below:

1. Battle starts
    Terror - No
    Critical Hit Chance - 5.5%
    Critical Hit Damage Bonus - 101%

2. End of 1st turn after matching Gems & Skulls.
    Terror - 1x Stack
    Critical Hit Chance - 11% (Increase of 5% from Guard’s Gloves for matching 5 or more Gems)
    Critical Hit Damage Bonus - 101% ( No change)

3. 2nd Turn After using the Spell: Find Weakness
    Terror - 1x Stack (No change)
    Critical Hit Chance - 20% (Increase of 9% from using Spell: Find Weakness)
    Critical Hit Damage Bonus - 136% (Increase of 35% from using Spell: Find Weakness)

4. End of 2nd turn after matching Gems & Skulls.
    Terror - 2x stack (Increased by 1x stack)
    Critical Hit Chance - 30% (Increase of 10% from Guard’s Gloves for matching 5 or more Gems x2)
    Critical Hit Damage Bonus - 101% (Decrease of 35%)

5. 3rd Turn After using the Spell: Find Weakness
    Terror - 2x Stack (No change)
    Critical Hit Chance - 39% (Increase of 9% from using Spell: Find Weakness)
    Critical Hit Damage Bonus - 101% (No change)

Once I send the recording you will be able to see all of the above which shows all 3 of my original bug items.

1. 1x stack of Terror - When applying a % gain to Critical Hit Damage Bonus only half is being applied.
  2. 2x stack of Terror - This removing any % gain to Critical Hit Damage Bonus.
  3. 2x stack of Terror - This does not allow you to increase the % to Critical Hit Damage Bonus.

Unfortunately it won’t let me upload the recording when logging a ticket as it just says: The upload took too long, connection was lost. I tired splitting the recording into 2 but still get the same error. Is there another way I can send it?