[Reported] Set Bonuses overlaps eachother

Platform, device and operation system
Android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
6 Pieces of Bone Set is suppose to change Big Skull Gems to 3 sizes larger
While 2 Pieces of Royal Set is suppose to change Big Gems 1 size larger.

What the system does is first make the Skull Gem 3 sizes larger with Bone Set, then goes back and overlaps it with 1 size larger with Royal Set.

Edit: I just noticed it actually adds +3 from Bone Set, then it actually says -2 Big Gem cause of Royal Set.

Example:
Match 4 gems, get Roman I, Bone Set makes it go to IV (+3) then it goes back to Roman I and goes to II (+1) by Royal Set.

Edit: Match 4 gems, get Roman I, Bone Set makes it got to IV (+3) then it says -2 Big Gem and goes back to Roman II by Royal Set.

I would want it to proc one set bonus first, then work from that new value proc on the next set bonus. At the moment it uses the initial value on both Set procs and overrides the first “change”

Edit: I would want it to proc one set bonus first, then add from that new value the other proc.

Get Roman I, Royal Set procs, Make it Roman II, Bone Set procs, Make it Roman V.
Get Roman I, Bone Set procs, Make it Roman IV, Royal Set procs, Make it Roman V.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Everytime both Set procs.

Steps to make it happen again
6 Set bonus of Bone Set, 2 Set bonus of Royal. Make a Big Gem Skull. Hope both set procs. See result.

Hey hey!!

Thank you for brining this to our attention. I looked into this and this isn’t what should be happening. I’ve let the development team know so this can be corrected.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: