Server Issue - no connection

When I try to load the game, I get this error: No Connection, failed to connect to the servers, try again.

I am connected to the internet (running GOW right now) and have updated the game, restarted device, all that.

Wasn’t sure if just me. Game was fine a few hours ago.

1 Like

You’re not alone. I was playing it fine this morning around 7am EDT. Came back to it around 10am and had the same connection issues as you. Looking at my Google Play update history, it looks like the game was updates sometime between 7 and 10 EDT. Maybe there’s a mismatch between client and server versions…

1 Like

Thank you, @queso_bandito1, I appreciate your response.
I had connection issue before I updated and still after, if that info is helpful to anyone.

1 Like

Same here, was in game few hours ago and now I can’t connect with the same error message.

1 Like

I woke up this morning to the same issue. Checked the GPlay store and saw the update, which resolved the issue temporarily. But now, the game is down again. Perhaps there is another client update coming shortly?

1 Like

Oh I thought it was me! I started this morning, beat the tutorial, then started getting some weird game breaking bugs in the daily reset message. I started troubleshoot and now I’m only getting the can’t connect to server message. I thought I broke it during my troubleshooting! I guess it’s a server side issue.

1 Like

It’s working for me now, FYI

1 Like

Hello everyone! The servers should be working better now. We are looking into these server issues further as we speak, thank you for letting us know and your continued patience.

4 Likes

I am getting this error today. I’ve tried restarting my device, reinstalling, etc. Nothing seems to help. Anyone else getting this error today?

1 Like

Yes, and I need to check on my minions!:grin:

EDIT: I was just able to get into the game, but it keep asking me to update when there wasn’t an update available. Took about 3x force closing the app to get it to load properly.

1 Like

The game is back up.

EDIT: Or… not. Well, I was back in the game for about 20 seconds, lol. And now, it’s down again.

1 Like

Yep same for me…lol. Finally got in then back down again.

1 Like

Im guessing there working on it Wud b nice to give us some kind of feedback of the situations :slight_smile: I got itchy fingers that wanne puzzle :smiley:

2 Likes

Is there a server status page like for gems of war yet?

1 Like

The server hamster is on lunch break.

4 Likes

Soon TM

1 Like

Now now, I’m sure everyone still has World Event or Bounty sigils they still have to use up. :joy:

1 Like

I already did that during the first 3 or 4 server crashes today! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We are experiencing intermittent server issues and have been looking into them. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

1 Like