Server Push 10th May 2022 - Small Fixes and Improvements

^ This here would make a GREAT discussion topic to get as many voices/perspectives on this point as possible. Would you be interested in starting one in the feedback section? (Anyone can do this, I could do it but I think it’s nicer when a player starts these discussions).

I have thoughts on this as a player myself (to be honest, my opinion differs from yours as I find the Gear easy to get and the evo items less so, so this update makes sense to me and has been making my life easier) and I wonder how many players have the same/differing opinions on it to either of us, particularly players of varying levels. The game isn’t designed based on my lonely opinion, so don’t worry about that haha CX always takes feedback directly from the community itself when it comes to things like drop rates.

Because drop rates are such a hot topic it would be great if we could get more players involved, maybe even guildies who aren’t as frequent forum users if anyone is interested in starting that discussion on the boards here and asking their Guilds to share their thoughts there if they want to.

Genuinely interested in more nuanced feedback and hearing from as many different people as possible on the topic as the more detailed we can be and the larger the pool of qualitative data we can draw from the better representation we can give the community regarding a topic like this.

If a discussion is started I’ll give my thoughts as a player too as I know sometimes it can be intimidating posting in a community when there’s a bunch of hardcore players all very passionately asking for the same thing and we want an open discussion for everyone. Would love to see the number of voices we have here grow in general as well obviously. Not that there’s anything wrong with our regulars, appreciate you all and all that you’re contributing here <3 would just love to see even more regulars! :slight_smile:

We’ll also talk to the team about the possibility of showing drop rates on all chests but I can’t promise anything at this time obviously as I need to have that discussion with everyone first. We know this has been requested for awhile.

4 Likes