Update 1.3 – Into the Dreamhold

A couple of quirks:

• Experienced a crash today when the game attempted to Daily Reset, while on the home screen of the Tavern.

• When using the new character Quick Change functionality, the game does not immediately refresh the hero(ine) presented on the Tavern home screen. The hero(ine) does update once the player moves to another section of the Tavern.

• EDIT: Grammar issue in effect description of Dreamhold Walkers; receiving is the wrong verb to use in this sentence. Sentence is awkward, as receiving is generally considered to be a beneficial action and not an offensive action.

“Applying” might be a better verb choice to use in this sentence.

1 Like

Following up on this error message now @Lyrian

In regards to Resh, as they are a Season Follower at the moment their Crystal is only available within the Season event, as well as their future Follower Quests.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, Jeto.

Regarding Follower Quests, will these occur later in that Follower’s Seasons Story, or will these Quests generally be added in an update after their Season ends?

Apologies, I misunderstood the details :person_facepalming: not Follower Quests, FUTURE Quests.

Chapters 2 & 3 upon completion reward Resh Follower Crystals. Sorry again for the miscommunication and my bad eyes!

3 Likes

Just added a quick edit as there was a mistake in the Dreamhold walker description

Fae Boots allow a skilled wearer to walk in the dreams of mortals.

• When receiving a negative status effect from the enemy, there is a 8/12/16/20% chance to gain Haste for 4 turns.

Previously this was described as “to the enemy”

:weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary:

1 Like

I hate everything about a buff mechanic that requires you to receive a debuff from the enemy to trigger it. This is poor design… and it still does not ever proc. I have tested this a lot and have yet to see it grant haste.

2 Likes