Which belt for KD?

Which belt is best for KD? Warlord’s Wrap or Esgaard Bandolier?

I’m already generating tons of skulls with spells.

I’d say Esgaard Bandolier has a slight edge, but I don’t think it matters that much tbh. I guess it really comes down to what you’re trying to optimize in your Kingdom Defense run:

  • Go with Esgaard Bandolier if you want passive board manipulation and to keep red off the field. By continuously eating up red gems, you deny red mana to shut down red enemies while creating a cleaner board for easier chain cascades.
  • Go with Warlord’s Wrap if you want to turn the massive skull spam you’re already doing into scaling, explosive damage.

Both have valid high-level arguments depending on whether you want a smoother board flow or raw damage output!

Thanks. I’ll play around with building a decent wrap. I use Gravedigger now so keeping the red mana has a function.

I’m also thinking of replacing the Corrupt Guard gloves with the Warlord ones. I’d lose the 28% crit chance bonus (I also use the CG shoulders), but the other set bonus could be better long-term, plus the Warlord gloves do a lot more damage.

Is the Warlord set bonus based on starting power? Or does it go up with my current power (as in every time I use Pay In Advance), does my base power grow and the DB is a percentage of that new power level?)