2 hrs 20 minutes for daily

quote=“Tacet, post:1, topic:1163”]
So far around 25% of all guilds members in most guilds quit after the 0.36 patch. Would be nice to finally see a major patch that doesn’t make the game more unplayable again like 0.35 and 0.36.
[/quote]

Highly respected Kingdom leaders are reporting these large player losses and they are correct with their numbers as I witness these losses firsthand being in one of the highest lvl. Kingdoms.

Our Kingdom leaders likely do not work for your Company so we are seeing different numbers.

When a kingdom leader tells you on these Forums that one of their daily player’s that was so into PQ3 achieved Lvl. 180 Citadel left the game… Every single player that this game is losing might be a permanent, major loss for them and negativily effects the game ( financially and even from word of mouth ) .

The Devs should consider All of the negatives in each update that might drive the players away permanently before dropping an update, yet we’ve gotten drastic changes that hurt us all and sent us scrambling like…

Evolve using 3 copies of an item became Now you need Glyphs, oh and now you need Relics with close to 0 chance to aquire them ( How many did you find in update .35 ? ) and your copies ( Especially spells ) which took up your inventory space, might be nearly useless… Sorry ?.

Spell Restriction to 1 copy and Restrict class spells, you should not get Free Class spells anymore so have fun New players, now go out and find them if you can. Now heavy Spell Mana cost increases for many of the most necessary spells on top of that now as well… Sorry ?.

Many drastic, consequential changes were older ones made before update .36 and some have altered the game too much at once.

As I stated in my previous post above, the player loss that I was talking about is not just from .36 but from older problems and ongoing issues as well.

There are a multitude of QOL issues that need addressing and I hope that the issues that people that bring to you will be strongly considered and that positive change and happiness comes to us all.

We ask for many positive changes Because of these drastic and often detrimental changes that you decided to put upon us since the game’s inception.

We all truly appreciate your responses and we look forward to you bringing positive change to the players as there are now daily QOL changes that are very pressing issues especially concerning the Time consumption problems and the New player dilemmas brought on by update .36. We want players to stay and consider coming back and we want you to have a PQ3 that players would never consider permanently leaving.

Thank you,

ShomiTheMonkey

1 Like

So it sounds to me like they saying is f what you talking about they don’t believe you. But I have to agree. I have several other games that I can finish my dailies on WAY under 3 hours that I play Everyday that I will spend money on also. But it would Puzzle Quest it seems some of the goals are insurmountable and maybe it’s just it’s me I don’t know. But usually I could see when other games like this or other games in general trying to convince me to spend a little money trying to surpass an insurmountable object or whatever. But with this one here I have zero interest to spend any money whatsoever and now with responses like this one above even more solidified my thought process. I second what you feeling and what you’re going through cuz I’m going through the same thing until half the developers basically tell you you’re lying speaks volumes and I’m glad I was able to read it cuz usually I just ignore these notification emails. I spend literally thousands of dollars on video games every year and I’m happy to say until things change the culture changes here I would not be spending another dime on Puzzle Quest and I’d love this IP. Well, I used to. SMH

Agreed. Maybe it’s the roadmap For Me Maybe it’s not I’m not sure but I can’t seem to have a view or an idea of what’s ahead for me except this insurmountable wall that I’m looking at right now. It is very discouraging. The Killer is that I’m not sure I care anymore especially after some of the responses I’ve been reading from the devs.

1 Like

Nice to see some responce, but please look at the massive negative comments on pretty much all threads after your 0.36 update. There were some nice changes to graphics, event dungeons and Challenges have been recieved positively but unless no one looks at this forum, you can’t not be aware of how bad most of your update has been received by the playerbase.
Question is: what will you do about it?

YES different spell combinations have been tried out, but all spells that used to require 50 mana before 0.36 now require minimum 105 mana and some waaaaay more. With some spells being class specific after your 0.35 update even less spell combinations are playable. Plus the change you did to the starting board, which prevented us from stunning from the beginning. So different combinations are not the solution.

You need high varity gear, with the correct elemental color to stand any chance against enemies now. I guess it was nice to receive free gear, but personally I had to salvage most of it due to lack of inventoryspace, only to see you increased the inventory the next day, another slap in the face. Sharing gear across your heros are now worth very little, which is probably why you increased the inventory Max capacity.

A dungeon difficulty 1 is too hard now. I used to be able to do dungeon level 10(X) - it took several tries but it was possible, now it is impossible. Twice I managed to survice a level 7 dungeon after first turn(maybe trying 50 times), only to be timed out and the game restarted due to inactivity. Weather or not you fixed that, I do not know, because I am not wasting my time again doing Hard content.
This week I didn’t enter any tourneys - the massive increased mana cost on all spells, just makes pvp as fun as looking at a newly painted wall drying…

I used to really like this game prior to update 0.36, I was ok with the change made in 0.35.
I still hang around because I used a lot of time in this game, I have 3 x level 50 and run a Kingdom so my hope is that you find a balance to the mana cost, enemy stats and gear.

Edit: Ah I had not read futher down and seen Salty’s posts;

EVERY battle takes waaaaay longer. Not only higher levels.
You have tons of feedback, just look

All I can say is: I think it would be unwise to only change a few things, like changing mana cost from 110 to 105 or 270 to 250. You have lost many players after 0.36 and will lose more if you don’t make an effort to a c t u a l l y change the things being adressed. I guess you have as many new players starting to play as you have lost players that have played this game and tested it for you. Saying you can’t see this in the numbers you run makes it feel like you don’t care if players quit because new ones are joining the game anyway… :lying_face:
Unless you want the currect playerbase to quit, because you want a new playerbase to test out these new mana cost and difficulty and gear requirements that start to play after update 0.36…

2 Likes