Any word on when the seasons giving contest winners will get their prizes?

@jeto @Kafka

so I was the first winner for the seasons giving contest and I was told that my address and email was received and that the prizes would be sent out in december and that I would be provided a tracking number.

January is now almost over, just curious if this is going to happen ever lol?

also never received a tracking number.

2 Likes

Would have bet you already have received it @Namodias and just was about to ask you once again. Hopefully they haven’t ship it over China … if so we would have to wait a bit longer.

Maybe they should stop shipping goods and start shipping some anti mainstream story plots :rofl:

1 Like

I mean I was gonna do their company right, I was going to do an unboxing video on my PQ3 channel on YouTube and talk about how awesome they were for awarding merchandise to their community and all that stuff but I can’t do it if I don’t get it!

An unboxing video? Just place it on the shelf or put it on a wall, take a picture and thats it :sweat_smile:

Yeah I won twice and never receive any email back. Not sure why they didn’t use the platform you won on to receive your email instead they provided a email address to email them. No confirmation or anything.

Sorry about that @Namodias I’ll follow up with the person running the contest tomorrow (it’s Sunday there still today)

1 Like

I never even got a confirmation or anything after I sent the email. I even messaged back on twitter to crickets.

Sorry cookie I will follow up on yours as well (and generally all the winners)

1 Like

thank you @Kafka for asking

Thank you I just thing there needs to be a better way to do it. With some type of notification and confirmation. Somewhere it’s getting lost.

1 Like

@Kafka Nowadays it seems helpful to send the tracking numbers to every winner as well …

I guess they just got bored with running a competition. :wink: Out of curiosity I had a little look through Twitter and Facebook and they never even announced winners for week 5.

Also week 3 winners were only posted to twitter and not facebook.

1 Like

So you’re saying there is still a chance?

1 Like

Hey @Namodias

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
We have looked into this with USPS and believe the package is considered lost at this point as your package was sent towards the end of December.

We have sent a replacement package and sent you a tracking number for that replacement via the PQ3 Contest email.

WarlockPrime

1 Like

Hi @Cookie

I’ve also looked into the statuses of your prizes yesterday. Unfortunately, yours was delayed on our end and I apologize.

We did bundle the two prizes together and have sent this package out as of yesterday. You will receive a tracking number via email shortly.

Again I apologize for this delay.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Best,

WarlockPrime

2 Likes

thank you for the response and the new shipment, I see the email and I appreciate you guys fixing this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

Thanks for letting us know.
We did draw for week 5, but upon review you’re correct, the winners were never announced under those threads.

We have updated this to reflect all winners for all 5 weeks across Twitter and Facebook platforms.
Thanks again!

Best,

WarlockPrime

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply and looking into it.

2 Likes

They probably just kept my win because I’m always bitching and nagging :sweat_smile: Or they just sent it to someone else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @d3v5w0r57n16h7m4r3

Can you email us with details and/or your info:
puzzlequest3community@505games.com

Any winners of the Season’s Givings weeks 1-4 prizes have been sent out, so if you’ve still not received it, let us know and we can look into it or send a replacement if needed.

Best,

WarlockPrime