Can you not have the Minions Complete Rest and Send on Mission button be the same, please!

I was in the middle of setting minions to go open my chests.

While going through the motions, because the UI in this game is just SO WELL DESIGNED, I threw away 500 gems on completing a rest on a minion when I didn’t want to.

It’s sneaky and malicious to the player to have the confirm button in the same place as the complete rest button, ESPECIALLY when you are spending a premium resource to do it.

Your UI designers need lessons on how to stream and reduce fucking about with less touches to get around your clunky interface

5 Likes

I agree with this. It is very easy to be zoned out during animations and send out a wrong minion. I’ve thrown away gems twice due to this.

This has happened to me more than once, and I believe has cost me (depending on how much time I can devote to the game), a month of more of time in gem losses. Another developer suggestion would be to have a pop-up or secondary confirmation screen any time you are about to spend premium currency (gems, crowns, etc.). Although that couldn’t hurt for gold items either really. Just to ask hey, you’re about to spend 500 gems, are you sure? It’s extremely stressful to see a month’s worth of effort disappear in an accidental selection otherwise.

I’ve been bitten by this issue as well.

So, any news on fixing this malicious UI flaw? Has the developer team been made aware?

I’ve never had this happen to me, likely because I’m playing on a PC using an emulator. But I’m chiming in to say that having played almost 7 mos, I can’t see myself ever taking my acct to mobile with the current UI. There are just too many interface minefields to step on.

Hey hey!

This feedback has been passed on to the Dev Team for them to look into :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: