Cool Screenshot Thread

I love looking through the cool Screenshot thread on the GoW forum so I thought it would be a great idea to start one for PQ3.

It doesn’t have to be a fantastic achievement, just something in game that you thought was cool.

Here’s my first 10 on a skull!

7 Likes

Love this thread! Keep going!!!

2 Likes

I had a board of all skulls but before I could SS it matched it.

4 Likes

Showcasing the beautiful graphics of the game. It really shines on max quality, although it thermal throttles on current top-spec phones. The Steam version is really going to look great on a solid video card.

4 Likes

Some of my dirt naps

6 Likes

Diamond Chest Daily Deal

Early on, filling most of the board with skulls. Pretty easy to do with the Necromancer class’s ult alone, although some other skull-based spells also help.

4 Likes

Umm… if you are going into a life or death PvP match, at least know how to wield your weapon correctly?

10 Likes

Midget boxing anyone? It’s the best I could do!

Had a funny glitch the other day where I could move the gems any which way. Egg scramble!

2 Likes

Had that happen to me last night as well. No clue what caused it and it never appeared again in any future co-op runs.

2 Likes

Yea very strange. Happened to me in a solo Dungeon. I had to flee the match to get out of it.

Pinging @Salty for visibility of this strange bug. LMK if you need a full bug report for it. Samsung Galaxy S8 running Android 9.0.

1 Like

Storage limits are just a suggestion, they don’t actually exist. XD

storage_limit

Even if the game had 2x more storage, I am STILL salvaging around 95% of everything I ever get. My spells are even higher than this.

There are 90 equipment in the game and 75ish spells. It is viable to keep multiple different spares for gear and a single extra spare of every damage spell in the game due to how exact math chip killing works.

150 storage won’t break the game.

4 Likes

Love seeing that many yellows!!!

1 Like

I managed to successfully fill the board once, but it matched immediately and I wasn’t able to screencap it.

2 Likes

Same! I just wasn’t fast enough with my screen capture! I wish I had been able to take a shot if it

1 Like

What not using a single key since version 0.35 looks like:

keys

2 Likes

I dont have the will power to look at them keys lol

Wait, are you only using minions to open chests, and just hoarding the keys?

1 Like

Yes, nothing except minion level 100 diamonds for 2 weeks since the patch.

The lack of food sink makes opening keys really bad value right now. We also don’t know if the rewards from the 0.36 game mode is given out via chests.

1 Like

Anyone else waiting for the patch lol

2 Likes