[FIXED] Social tab does not load, freezes game

It’s not all kingdoms for sure because I can access mine without problem

Can say with high certainty that everyone in Dragon’s Peak is affected. None of us Have been able to get into social menus for quite a few days now. Any other kingdoms affected?

1 Like

Quite a few in almost epic have had the same issue

4th or 5th or 6th not sure. I try once a day and still can’t get in via social tab or goto kingdoms tab off kingdom chat. (been atleast 3-5 days forgot exactly when it started)

The rewards that should have gone out for crests are also not being sent.

Last one was 4 days ago. That is around 3,000 gold, 2 gold keys, and a ruby key of missed resources, as well as all of bazaar being set back to 1.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, the development team are looking into this issue.

There is a new update which should be coming out soon within the next dew days, this may resolve the issue as it will refresh a few things for the game. in the mean-time, what devices is this being experienced on?

Can you try linking your account and reinstalling to see if this helps?

UPDATE HYPE! Will there be patch notes?

Didn’t fix it.

@Marin, yes still having the issue.

@Tacet @Cyrup I have reinstalled as well and no fix.

I am on a galaxy s10 +.

Also yes, I have had quite a few missed rewards from this as I was running the daily as well as getting additional bounties with gems.

In the meantime should we not cash in any bounties‽

At this point I assume I will lose my master post as I had easily the highest kingdom crests

Tested reinstalling the game. Social tab works on a fresh account after unlocking it, however after reloading the data from my account, the social tab remains broken in the same way.

Reinstalling does not fix it :frowning:

Device: Redmi Note 5

1 Like

I have to wonder at what point it breaks

It is STILL broken. The update better fix it.

1 Like

Hi all, the latest update is out. Please try installing it and let us know if this helps.

Just updated and still does not load.

Galaxy 10+ device

Social tab still broken after patch on android either using social tab or via kingdom chat tab.

1 Like

Social Tab still isn’t working after android update.

I updated it both on my android device and on a blue stacks emulator and neither can get social tab to work.

1 Like

@Cyrup confirmed still broken on s10+

How did this not get patched? This is a huge problem.

Installed the update last night, social tab still freezes the game on Galaxy S10e.

After installing the update, I ran the game about 8 minutes doing various things, but not any battles. Then, after trying to enter a skirmish, the game crashed. Following this crash, I could not get back into the game. It would go through resource loading screen twice, then I would see a note of my system user name being activated and the loading process would freeze at a black screen. I tried three times, all with same result and gave up.

This morning, everything seems to work, except the social tab. After first freeze of the game following click on social tab, I did a hard shut down and rebooted the game. When the game loaded the game linked up with Google Play for this first time ever! Also, just tested out a PVP match and noticed additional details in the artwork for the weapons used by both characters.