[FIXED] Social tab does not load, freezes game

Platform, device and operation system:
Samsung Galaxy S10e

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I clicked on social tab and expected the Kingdom page to load. The camera angle begins to change with focus starting to move to the bar, but stops at initial stage. The loading icon is spinning in bottom right of screen, but nothing else happens. At this point, I can no longer click on anything else in the game, the games simply stops responding. The loading icon continues to spin. I have to force shut down the game via app control as even pressing back button on phone has no effect.

If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Started about 24 hours ago and happens every time I click on social tab.

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?
Constant issue, happens every time I click on social tab.

Steps to make it happen again:
Click on social tab.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.
Click on social tab.

I am running into the exact same issue since yesterday. Galaxy S10plus.

I have been unable to access social at all since. Upon loading into social, I have to hard restart the game

Thirded.

/20characterminimum

@Salty has there been any investigation into this one? I am stuck not being able to get in my kingdom at all and not getting the reward emails as well.

Also @Sphynx4D @PowerPlay are you still having the issue?

Still having the issue here, along with everyone in my kingdom I believe.

Not able to access the social or kingdom tabs because they load forever, been that way for 3 or 4 days now.

I assume this bug relates to kingdoms, as in, I don’t think people outside of them are affected, and don’t know if every kingdom is affected, but know there’s a lot of people affected.

Still having the issue.

@Ehren @PowerPlay thank you so much for confirming the issue is ongoing. I have been going a little crazy

It’s not all kingdoms for sure because I can access mine without problem

Can say with high certainty that everyone in Dragon’s Peak is affected. None of us Have been able to get into social menus for quite a few days now. Any other kingdoms affected?

1 Like

Quite a few in almost epic have had the same issue

4th or 5th or 6th not sure. I try once a day and still can’t get in via social tab or goto kingdoms tab off kingdom chat. (been atleast 3-5 days forgot exactly when it started)

The rewards that should have gone out for crests are also not being sent.

Last one was 4 days ago. That is around 3,000 gold, 2 gold keys, and a ruby key of missed resources, as well as all of bazaar being set back to 1.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, the development team are looking into this issue.

There is a new update which should be coming out soon within the next dew days, this may resolve the issue as it will refresh a few things for the game. in the mean-time, what devices is this being experienced on?

Can you try linking your account and reinstalling to see if this helps?

UPDATE HYPE! Will there be patch notes?

Didn’t fix it.

@Marin, yes still having the issue.

@Tacet @Cyrup I have reinstalled as well and no fix.

I am on a galaxy s10 +.

Also yes, I have had quite a few missed rewards from this as I was running the daily as well as getting additional bounties with gems.

In the meantime should we not cash in any bounties‽

At this point I assume I will lose my master post as I had easily the highest kingdom crests

Tested reinstalling the game. Social tab works on a fresh account after unlocking it, however after reloading the data from my account, the social tab remains broken in the same way.

Reinstalling does not fix it :frowning:

Device: Redmi Note 5

1 Like

I have to wonder at what point it breaks

It is STILL broken. The update better fix it.

1 Like