[Fixed] Toragon RNG appears flawed

Thank you so much for looking deeper into this and finding a solution! Hopefully I can crazy something other than red serpentine pauldrons now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It would be lovely to get some sort of goodwill compensation for all the resources we wasted on this issue. I recognize it’s not likely, but can’t hurt to ask, right? :innocent:

2 Likes

We’re not crazy, well, we are, but… We did it everybody!

4 Likes

I was not affected by this but I’m happy to see that the problem was discovered and rectified.
Thanks to those who kept posting their bad RNG results and thanks for the PQ devs for finding the bug and solution.

I think it would be fair for those that did lots of crafting to prove a point to get some sort of in-game reward to replace the resources they used.

2 Likes

Thank you for fixing the problem. I just tested another 10 pulls on Gemka and 10 pulls on Soulchaser. Everything looks normal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @Jeto!! :grinning:

Hey! We are working on compensation for this, once I get more information I’ll post again as always.

4 Likes

Thanks Jeto, this is pleasing news

Any update on the Seasons Cache RNG?
As someone who has 0 season legendary items from caches it would be nice to know if that was just random chance or if there was more too it

1 Like

@Mythos do you have any idea/approximation of how much seasonal currency you’ve spent on caches?

I’ve had a couple of season Platinum passes - checking relics I’ve had it 2 times
So over the months I’ve opened more than a few ultimate caches, but probably not as many as some

Out of 7 crafting attempts I’ve got 2x Elven bows, 2x Firewalker Spears and 3x Jeweled Orbs. Still doesn’t look like a true random.
I’ve used this 2nd crafting option for Soulchaser (craft weapon or shield):

2 Likes

I agree with @tau, I don’t think the bug is fixed. I only had enough ore to craft five times, but I ended up with three warlord’s battle-axe.

Between this and chests running streaks of the same items and people’s bad luck with event chests, something wonky still seems to be going on.

2 Likes

Very humorous compensation message, gave me a good chuckle.

2 Likes