Frozen after battle

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Google pixel 3a, android 11?
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
In a tournament battle, defeated the other player. I expected it to move to the rewards screen. Instead it just shows us in a frozen position. I can do other things (e.g. go to settings, etc) but cannot move in the screen or it move to the rewards screen.

If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just once so far.
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Steps to make it happen again
Unsure. I will update the forum if it reoccurs.
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

1 Like

Tried to upload screen shot, but the forum says I am not allowed

So I forced closed the game, reloaded, and it moved onto the rewards screen.

I am experiencing the same issue.

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Sone Xperia 10 III, android 11
LDPlayer emalates Android 11, Samsung Galaxy

Just happened to me, too.

Hey hey!

I looked into this and it appears this happened as the result of some server issues happening at around this time. Our team is currently working on improving this so this can stop happening.

If you are noticing though a pattern of events around the time this is happening, please let us know and I’ll let the team know so they can investigate this further.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like