Gem/Crystal/Relic and Level of Effort Valuation are Not Consistent

For example, I currently have a Rare>Epic Relic (Rabbit’s Foot) listed in the store for 750 gems. I’ve also seen Rare>Epic Relics listed in the daily challenges for completing Skirmishes/Dungeons around Level 50. However, there are also daily challenges that reward gems. If you complete a Level 50 Skirmish/Dungeon, you are rewarded 50 gems (when gems is the reward). This seems like very inconsistent valuation either for gems, Relics, or level of effort. I can complete a Level 50 Skirmish/Dungeon in a challenge and get rewarded either a Relic or 50 gems… but if I want to buy that same Relic in the store, it costs 750 gems.

2 Likes

Agree with the feedback. However, I think when you say crystals you mean gems? Since crystals are a thing, it might be confusing?

1 Like

You are correct. I’ve edited my OP for consistent terminology.

1 Like

And don’t forget the same challenge that can give you 30 to 50 gems can get you a super valuable 100-250 gold or, even better, food!. This wouldn’t be an issue if they weren’t offering gold and food for challenge rewards at levels where they’re going to be too hard for the players that actually need those resources, and useless to the people who can do the challenge.

It’s just one more issue where it seems to show the development team is not actually playing their own game, or getting feedback from people playing in house before releasing it to us.

2 Likes