Graphic/icon glitch for dungeon vi on map screen

Platform, device and operation system

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
From battle screen using the [‘X’] box to exit to dungeon selection Chapter VI was not a visible graphic or interactive icon. Dungeon was still playable by accessing different dungeon and scrolling/selecting dungeon from selection screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Has happened once or twice before but not mentioned since the content was still accessible.

Appears to have corrected itself after the game reloaded but since it occured before may be an ongoing glitch…??

Hey friend,

It does appear to be that possibly the graphic had just failed to load initially, in this case, but if it continues or happens more frequently, let us know.

If you can, also attach a screenshot too.

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

Thank you for the response @Jeto.

Sorry I thought I had attached this; here is a screenshot from when it occurred.

Clockwise from top left:

1. Normal view after it reloaded
    2-4. Different views of section with missing content.

Thanks for attaching those!

Not sure if what I have captured is the same as what you may be experiencing - but when hovering around the map, some locations will fade in an out so the Map doesn’t appear crowded with locations. Making it easier to view them.

I attached a couple of my own screenshots, they looks similar to how some of your locations are also faded & transparent. Also depending how closely I had zoomed in, some would disappear to prioritise the location I was centred on.

I am familiar with the fading feature when scrolling the map but I don’t think this is what I encountered.

Below are the 3 full screenshots of the glitch not combined. There was no point that I was able to get a view of Chapter VI regular or faded.

If it happens again I will follow up but will take it as just a one time glitch for now.

1 Like