Hard crash during pvp tournament

Platform, device and operation system
Android, samsung s21 ultra

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
On the turn before I defeated my opponent, the entire game froze for about 2 seconds. Then when I knocked my opponent out, the battle did not end. It allowed me to continue matching gems, but after the timer reached 0 I could still move the gems, until they were all locked. I also could not retreat from the battle, causing me to force close the app. Even after a phone restart, I still cannot open the app, it just goes to the loading symbol, goes through the 3 dot animation twice, and stops with a single dot left.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Twice in a dungeon I’ve had to retreat and have it count as a loss even though I was going to win, or had already defeated the final boss. Those didn’t crash the game though, just stopped progress and made me have to redo the dungeon

**Steps to make it happen **

Winning is bad I guess?

1 Like

This happened to me several times, and in a more painful way - during PvP tourneys, where you risk losing a sigil. Every single time it happened it turned out that the servers were down. I didn’t retreat, though. I just closed the game as it was. When I tried to re-open it, I got a message that the servers are off-line, please try again later. When the game opened, it came back to the battle in progress - just at the very beginning, so no sigil was lost, luckily.

1 Like