Have you got Mytic relic from dungeons lately?

I just got one after months, after whinging about it on another post. And I keep opening up dungeons on regular basis but it is extremely rare.

1 Like

I got an accessory glyph from an iron chest once.

1 Like

I just got an armor glyph from an iron chest

Congratulations peachykeen, very few players have encountered something like this. :clap: Any advice on how to boost my luck? :four_leaf_clover:

Aehm, reffering to what the Dev said, this can not happen normally.
Glyphs drop from level 30 upwards in golden chests or higher.
Thats at least what I did read.

(but would not be the first time the Dev did change drops and droprates … and telling nobody, even so they always say, they will tell us if they do)

Sure I have many steps on the road to greatness!!

10 RNG
20 Lather
30 Rinse
40 Cuss
50 Waste money
60 Waste time
70 Go to 10

Haha it is foolproof!

I only know my results. I was speedily opening a dumb iron chest and tapped so fast I was sure i was mistaken and seeing things. However… because glyphs are so precious I knew i only had 2. Checked inventory— sure enough it was.

If it helps, it was an iron chest from the Gong food adventure

Edit: I also noticed an unusually high drop from epic, legendary and mythic runes from the adventure chests.

1 Like

It isn’t too strange to find inaccurate descriptions in the game that weren’t updated after changes took place.

2 Likes

I’ve also had a glyph drop from an Iron chest. This was at least 6 months ago.

1 Like

Just got a spell glyph from an iron dungeon chest in Khaz 1.1……

This is the second time in less than 2 weeks, and im not crazy.

Lol, never thaught you are crazy … just told what dev says to this point.
But in my first post already I also said would not be the first time, Dev is not correct.

1 Like

Today was a banner day. Trarg Relic from gold chest, Firewalker relic from Resh (first time he has given ANYTHING), Spell glyph—- all i need now is the new lego seasonal relic….

1 Like

I’ve had an accessory glyph from an iron chest before.

I just had 1 spell glyph in a iron chest. It seems the material finder description is wrong indeed.

Really?
Cant be … Dev does his job the most professional way it can be done, I am sure about that, Mother Morgz told us, and he is the mighty producer, they never are wrong and they asure that everything is perfect and well done, always.
At least for the important ppl … and we are the important ppl … we pay them.
Or did I get that wrong?

(Edit: And besides: If they would have changed droprates or dropcontent they would have told us, Jeto says that in every post she makes regarding this, must be a bug …)