Help please - Just mis-clicked upgrade item to maximum - Now I am sad

Hey, we’ll answer your ticket within the next 48 hours and discuss what we can do there.

Just to get added feedback for the UI request:

Did you do this on mobile or PC?
Did you use the Upgrade now button? “^”
Was this an accidental click on an equipped item or an item that wasn’t equipped?

The upgrade screen only opens if you click on the green “^” button on your equipped Gear, if you click on the main Gear type button next to the ^ then it will open up the list for all the items you own of that type instead.
This allows players to skip an extra 2 clicks if they’re sure they want to upgrade.

Do you really mean you don’t like this shortcut feature altogether or would it be a nice feature to have, as long as there’s another confirmation window?

Or for example, did you click the upgrade button quickly thinking it was going to be the cancel button on the right hand side, so you could go back to your item list?

Do you have any other more specific feedback about the buttons, UI layout for upgrading or salvaging items in the Gear menu?

So ie. not just I want a confirmation window
but for example: I want a confirmation when I click the upgrade button because the button is too big/in a spot that’s easy to accidentally click/because the item information isn’t visible enough because abc etc etc.

I have enough feedback to put in a Quality of Life request for this but I wanted to offer everyone here the chance to share any more detailed/specific thoughts about the upgrading UI.

1 Like