[Investigating] Being kicked for inactivity

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat
Samsung note 10+, latest system
What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened when the system says I’m being inactive, just give me a countdown timer so the game understands I’m taking my time not being inactive.
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? 4th time happening, finally took a screen shot.
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances? So far when the stages/dungeons drag out the fights.

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house. I’m in longer missions and it seems like the longer it takes to clear the whole thing the game assumes I’m inactive. Just because every round isn’t cleared fast I feel like I’m being punished.

what’s the point of asking for a screen shot when it tells me I can’t at this time?
Google Photos

1 Like

Hey @Cthunder

Thanks for posting this, we’re currently investigating this issue to understand this is an intended behaviour or not.

I’m just wondering what game mode were you playing at the time this happened?

OminousGMan - Support Team Human :male_detective:

More tales of inactivity woe

It happened 3 times in the event and once in a regular cleared dungeon.

I was just running a high-difficulty dungeon which was taking a long time. Between the 15 and 20 minute mark, I got booted due to “inactivity”. I was, in fact, actively playing the entire time.

Whatever your “inactivity” check is, it’s borked.

1 Like

After your 0.36 update this happens because the spells needs much more mana and the spells are not very effective against enemies with minimum 5 times more armor, life and resistance than yourself. So the fights takes 15-20 min. This was a level 65 dungeon challange, using my Assasin and was fighting the boss when the game decided I was taking too long to defeat the dungeon and then just restarted - no reward and the progress lost. NOT COOL.

1 Like

Had this happen again yesterday on a high-level challenge, on the final boss.

This REALLY sucks. I can kind of deal with the other shortcomings of the game right now, but this is basically punishing me for trying to take on difficult battles.

1 Like

I just had another inactivity restart. I was in the event dungeon for the citadel of ice and on the 4th fight I was kicked. I was over leveled for the fight but was having trouble getting matches to end it. The board was practically full of blues. I finally killed the enemy only to be restarted for taking too long. This is the kind of nonsense that needs to stop. No one wants to spend money in a game that will rob you of your gains because some technical oversight.

I mistakenly posted this in the wrong thread. Trying to delete it now.

Agreed. Had this happen on a 70 level challenge dungeon. When fighting the boss I was booted due to inactivity, but I was NEVER inactive.

1 Like

How about this issue? Seems pretty big. Not worth taking the time to update folks?

1 Like

I want to lend my voice here. After playing 15 minutes and facing down the final boss having it timeout during the battle is extremely frustrating and makes me want uninstall the game.

For me it happened during the daily dungeon challenge. But I’ve also had it happen during tough dungeon runs.

It is quite clearly not updating the activity timer when it makes server calls between battles.

1 Like

So things were going pretty well (other than speed boost), got to the boss, had multiple spells looping and then the dreaded…

This issues is a pretty major problem for many players

Can we please have some sort of update on the issue?
Do you need us to keep reporting it?
And if so, what details do you need?

2 Likes

Ok, pretty upset about this one. I was about to beat a level 90 dungeon for a daily Dungeon Challenge to earn a Xione Crystal… no easy task. Made it to the final boss and was beating him down…

Then the game timed out and forced a restart. Ahhhhhh! I was actively playing the entire time. Very frustrating.