[Investigating] Incorrect Score Calculations in Last Event Dungeon

In the last Event Dungeon that just ended at Daily Reset, on the final day, the game repeatedly incorrectly calculated my score. It’s definitely some kind of glitch because it didn’t happen at every battle but, even when I maintained full health at the end of each of the two battles, I wouldn’t receive the full perfect score. This bug cost me 700 Gems.

Hey @hbellis17
Sorry for the delay in getting a response to your report, I have been going through your account data!
While I can see one instance where there was an event battle that was not completed after being started somehow? Or I’m not understanding the log, but I’ve passed it on to some of the devs. As I also couldn’t spot an instance where your points were calculated incorrectly.

I am not finding a second instance though of weird battle starts, as you cos you mention this happening repeatedly
Do you recall roughly what times these were and was it all on one day?

Thank you for your response.
That must be when the error occurred but all the event battles in that Dungeon were completed and with full health at the end of every one. I only noticed there was an issue because the score should have been 1770 and it wasn’t. I think the game might have frozen but it didn’t stay frozen and I was able to complete the battle. I was playing on my Android phone at the time.

The second time it occurred was the following day on Saturday, March 4th, 2023 between 2:00am - 3:00am EST. The first time was on Friday, March 3rd, 2023 between 3:23pm - 7:01pm EST.

I hope this additional information helps.

Thank you.

This seems similar to my issue. I have provided some evidence that shows there truly is a bug involved.

@hbellis17 this could be related to the issue 00h was affected by. Kafka gave an update yesterday while I was off sick.