[Investigating] Pvp points showing as hugely negative for some players

Pvp is “broken”, but beyond that, many players I’m encountering have hugely negative points totals. Some of these players were kingdom members, who assured me that they didn’t have a negative total at all. Unfortunately, the game doesn’t seem to know that.

Hey @Ketaped

Do you happen to recall the player you battled against, as it’s blocked out in your screenshot? This will help us look into that data to see what is happening, whether it is data side or a display error on the opponent side.

I blocked it for privacy reasons, didn’t want to offend anyone, but it was Butter Cookie. I’ve seen it on at least half a dozen players though, shouldn’t be hard to find someone in the highest tier of open tournaments with busted points.

1 Like

After not seeing this bug for several months, I noticed it again today.

Hello!

Thank you for your patience and for providing this screenshot! And sorry that this issue hasn’t been resolved yet.

I’ve escalated this to the development team and let them know that this is still ongoing.

1 Like

Saw it happen again today, I didn’t grab a screenshot, but the username was Ravenx.