[INVESTIGATING] Spin Attack issue

Platform, device and operation system
Android, LG G8 ThinQ, v10

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
It randomly does not allow selection of gem. The gems wiggle, but don’t accept the input. Sometimes the screen gets dim and you cant make any selection.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Unfortunately, its random. I can cast it a few times in a match and be ok. Other times it fails the first cast in a match. Its been happening since launch.
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? It is consistent enough that i don’t use that spell.
Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Happens in any type of battle. Story, dungeon, pvp etc.

Steps to make it happen again
Just cast the spell! It seems to happen more if you are on a longer run like the dungeon.
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

1 Like

I have had this same bug. My latest theory is that when you click and hold, the game is designed to show you the nine gem square that the spell will affect, but the click and hold is too sensitive so when you want to click and trigger the spell, the game gets stuck in click and hold mode.

Since then I’ve been trying to click very quickly and accurately when triggering Spin Attack. It doesn’t work all the time though.

I’ve had a similar issue happen with the Beserker’s War Cry spell, when attempting to select a Skull gem.

When the bug occurs, I can cancel out of the spell and complete the turn normally. When the next turn starts, the board immediately greys out, as if still “stuck” in the spell cast and no gems can be moved. I can then recast War Cry and select a skull gem as intended by the spell, which resolves the issue and the game then carries on normally.

I have also experienced this bug with spin attack when selecting where to cast. I caught the bug in action. You can see me select the spell, then you will see 3x3 blocks move slightly as I try to select a gem to cast the spin attack.

I’ve passed this on and we are looking for it. Thank for the video @Hawx !

1 Like