[INVESTIGATING] VIP day 30 - not providing all benefits for 30 days

Platform, device and operation system
Android Samsung S21 Ultra

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Got the Day 30 VIP email today but no other VIP benefits appear available
I expected - In addition to the daily VIP Daily Rewards: Day 30 - to have access to the other VIP perks for the day - so get the Shop VIP keys, to have the option to purchase from the two Shop VIP slots and still have access to the VIP chest slot for the day

I am wondering that because I got the Day 1 VIP email when I signed up and immediately got the extra VIP benefits, if essentially the rest of the daily VIP email offers end at reset of day 30 and are not provided for day 30 (e.g. counting signup day as day 1, even though it was only a partial day)
I guess if you have to choose between getting day 1 immediately on payment of VIP or having to wait for reset to get your first Day 1 rewards, this is the better option - however I am left feeling a little disappointed as I really only got 29.5 days of some of the VIP benefits (specifically the extra chest slot, and partially the extra shop slots)
No way to check, but I expect I did get 30x daily VIP perk of extra keys and 30x VIP perk of extra shop slots (though this too was for 29.5 days)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Started today - Day 30
Steps to make it happen again
I assume pay for another 30 days of VIP and have them end

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

I am unsure if this is a bug or intended by design, so I have made a report to the devs. I’ll let you know when I know more. <3

Just got come info, but asking for more. You should get the mailed perks for all 30 days of VIP, but it does go off our reset time and not the time of purchase.

OK, so it sounds like x30 days of rewards being emailed and the shop keys (x30)
You get extra chest slot and VIP shop slots immediately but they end on daily reset on day 30 (So between 29.01days -29.99 days for those depending on what time during the day you buy)
So I guess for best value, buy as close to reset as possible

IIRC, When you purchase VIP, you will immediately get the shop deal and extra slot. You will not get the mail rewards until the next reset.

So assume you buy vip one minute past reset.

You will immediately get the shop deals and slot, and will continue to get that for another 29 days.

You won’t get the first mail until the next reset, and you will get 29 more mails after that.

It feels like you are either getting an extra mail or 1 less day of the shop offers. But they end up the same. Shop offers start before reset and end before reset. Mailed rewards start AFTER reset and end after reset.

The extra slot is the only thing that technically loses value (in terms of hours) depending on the time of day you subscribe. They could “fix” that by making the slots wait till reset like the mail. But I don’t think that would be a welcome change for many people.