[Reported] Daily Bonus Kills VIP Bonus

Android Samsung Note 8

As i collected my Daily Bonus my VIP Bonus was also checked as collected but i did not receive any.

Yep, same thing happened to me. I reported it via the in-game support links, which they say they will respond to within 3 business days… but have provided no response at all yet and the 3 business day timeframe came and went.

Maybe someone monitoring the forum can provide support.

I reported this on a support ticket 12+ days ago and it is still Open with no reply. :slight_smile:

That, plus a bunch of rewards from the Pass being permanently lost due to caps as a new player being ridiculously low, and them not considering these as “Store bought” and thus going over the caps - for something you might pay real money for (Pass+).

I strive to be positive and patient with developers overall, since that’s my line of work - but to be fair, at this moment my expectations are not high for a reply on either issue, let alone resolution.

Hey there everyone,

We are currently investigating this so see why this is happening and our support team will be replying to tickets shortly.

We are just needing some further details to help narrow down the cause and I just need to ask a few questions:

• When you are collecting these rewards is it close to Daily Reset?
  • Do you experience these issue with the rewards on a particular day of the Pass? i.e… At the start, middle or end, or do you notice this specifically on day 2 or on the last day.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

For me, it was Day 2. I purchased the pass about 4 hours before reset and collected Day 1 at that time. Then at reset, the timer on VIP reset without allowing me to collect.

For me it was also Day 2. Also Day 2 of the account, actually. And it was purchased a few hours before the reset as well (3 or 4).

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the information you’ve provided, it’s really helped us narrow down this issue. This has now been reported to the Dev Team. I’ve been told that this should be fixed in .37 and compensation will be sent out this week to the player having this issue.

Thanks again for all your help :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like