Lock Mastery Attributes to Item Mastery Color for Upgrades

By the way, if I had my choice of a way to fix this, both Wards and Strikes would just be changed to Elemental Ward (protects against all elemental attacks), and Elemental Strike (bonus to the color of the item’s mastery).

This of course assumes that there is no prospective design in which you would be able to switch attributes. I assume this because there is no prospective design on anything in the future because nothing is shared with us (except the recent mention of another 25 slot bandaid in the next update for the inventory issue).

The Elemental Ward idea is a good one

What about after completing a quest, say once a SEASON, you could simply choose to exchange an attribute on one item

Then you could have a spend resources to do re-roll AND have the much longer time horizon option to slowly improve gear in a focused way

Hey all,

This feedback has been passed on to the team!
Also included is the suggestion to have changes to the traits tied to a follower. Which I thought was a great idea shared by the community! :sparkles:

While at this stage I do not have further information on if this will be a change coming in the near future, there are plans to include a few Quality of Life changes over the next major updates alongside bug fixes & new content.

I also included this thread from Early Access

Apologies for not jumping in & updating the thread at the time.

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes