[NEED MORE INFO] Lost purchases and progress on crash

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat
Android Pixel 3
What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

Hung trying to load assets, almost 20 minutes and froze device. Hard reboot of the device, and it redownloaded assets and began in tutorial.

I created an account previously through the app link. That link appears wrong - it signed me up for Gems Of War.[see screenshot EDIT: nvm, this is a public forum and I do not want to post my details]

Cloud save is not working - even though I signed into google play.

Sign-in was not recognized - clicking Create Account from the login is a different backend than the one via Help menu. Neither account appears to link to my progress.

Heroes, IAP, gems and progress all missing.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.![S

Hello, I have a few questions. What do you mean you made an account previously through the app link? Could you please clarify?

Are you having issues retrieving your account? Please contact our support here if so.