[NEED MORE REPORTS, IS THIS WIDESPREAD?] PVP doesn't recognize wins against higher gear scores

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

Pixel 3

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

I was expecting to win the battle but after defeating the enemy the game said that I lost.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

This happens everytime I face a PVP player with a higher gear score. Usually the game freezes too but regardless everytime the game makes it look like I’m winning and have won only to find out I did not.

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

Face an enemy with a higher gear score in tournament PVP

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Please weigh in team.

I normally do PvP with a gear score around 200-500 against 400-1000 and haven’t ever seen it not report the score. It always records properly. Only thing that happens occasionally is a Bad Handshake when servers are being bad across the game, which auto loses the match even if it is a win.