[NEED MROE INFO] Only 2 rows destroyed with cleave

I cleaved with rage active and selected row 5.
Row 4 and row 5 got destroyed.

This has only happened once for me. I recognize this is going to be really hard to reproduce (.25 chance of proc * likely .25 chance that the two random rows are the same) and expect to never get a screenshot.

It seems likely that the 2 additional random rows don’t check to make sure that the random choices don’t duplicate.
Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

2 Likes

This happens to me all the time as well. Only 1 extra row (so 2 total rows) get destroyed when spell clearly says that 2 more rows (so 3 total) should be destroyed when it procs.

Both before any after most recent update, I have also seen 3 rows destroyed with the spell occasionally. So it seems like spell text should read “chance to destroy up to 2 more rows”. Meaning that an additional 1 OR 2 rows are destroyed when it procs.

2 Likes