[REPORTED] Shield Gems Are Supposed To Destroy Rows

Platform, device and operation system
Android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I was expecting rows to be destroyed by Shield Gems as the game text indicates

However, the Shield Gems destroyed columns instead

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happens 100% of the time

Steps to make it happen again
Match a Shield Gem and observe how it destroys a column instead of a row.

1 Like

The description of the Paladin’s ultimate in the tavern says that Shield Gems destroy columns. So I recommend that Shield Gems should destroy both columns and rows.

1 Like

Hey all!

I have passed this on to the team, just awaiting to hear back which is the intended path of destruction.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

My pick for winner of “Best cut and paste answer to all forum feedback” Award and should be used exclusively from now on
:slightly_smiling_face: :smiley: :grin: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey @Mythos

Sorry, we are definitely reading & genuinely taking the time to reply, but I can see how it is coming off a bit repetitive! Will keep this in mind going forward in replying to posts. :blush:

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

Hey @Jeto
No need to be sorry, I genuinely got a laugh out of it
I know there is only so many ways you can say, thanks for the feedback I will pass it on
So this one get’s my vote moving forwards :slight_smile:

What would be great would be some feedback on the feedback - what’s been helpful, what makes no sense, what will be addressed, what can’t be addressed, what might make more sense in future versions etc.

3 Likes