[Not a bug] Dargbrunen vs Paladin

Platform, device and operation system
*Eg, Android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Fighting Dargbrunen on both level XIII and X, I had my defensive aura in place. When I couldn’t stun, I expected the aura to shield from all damage but I received all damage.
Dargbrunen used Troll Stench in both cases. Then on the second non-stun I received all damage. In Dungeon XIII Dargbrunen hit me with poison. In Dungeon X Dargbrunen had no Mana for a spell, making the damage physical.

If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.
No photo is possible since screen clear happens quickly (no jewel resurrection)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Steps to make it happen again
Enter difficult dungeon until Dargbrunen, wait until second attack after Troll Stench and have shield up.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

Hey @Hanradin I’ve checked with the team and this is working as intended.

Troll Stench says it will reduce resistance and as such it’s not considered damage, so Barrier and the Shield Gem buff don’t mitigate the reduction.

1 Like

Thanks. I appreciate your time.

1 Like