Relic Drop Locations?

Someone named Flagon said in global chat that he/she got two from chests in total so far but as far as I can tell no one else in chat has mentioned getting any from chests. A few more from salvage I’ve heard including @Elric

2 Likes

the game has many creators. take care of the games and the players.
get a new update now.
just wait for you with a new one. future,
an in-game update.

the creators will work hard to make us very happy with the players. in the game
just wait in the game for an update for people or players

1 Like

It now requires 14 glyphs to get a level 50 anything. It used to be 4 before the patch.

2 Likes

@Tacet I was thinking glyphs had been split into 4 where as before either was one, but they were actually split into 5.

I was I unclear with what I meant. Glyphs were impossible to get before and now they are impossible and there are more of them

2 Likes

So we have a total of 5 alleged relics across the player base damn now that’s very rare indeed. Unfortunately the lucky players still lack the required amount to evolve anything.

2 Likes

Yeah I have opened 2 many to count of all variety of chests to not get a single one …

1 Like

If nothing else, at least it is nice having infinite storage since it is such bad value to open any chests now aside from the automatic ones until they fix the drop table situation.

2 Likes

I can honestly say that I don’t recall seeing anything like this in the many early access/beta opportunities that I have participated in where an entirely new system is rolled out as an “improvement”, the system essentially is functionally non-existent, and the response is: Don’t worry, it will get better one day in the undetermined future with some tweaking.

3 Likes

If by Jewel you mean Crystals for upgrading followers, I got one from a Diamond chest the other day.

2 Likes

I got one today - From a Ruby chest - it was Bright Spore
But I didn’t get the screenshot like the one above - nor can I say for sure if it was a chest from a dungeon run (I think it was) or if it was one bought from the shop with dungeon tokens

1 Like

After nearly one week of gameplay, I have my first relic. Which of my many dungeon chests that I have opened this week did I get it from? Alas, it was from a Level 31 gold chest received while doing side quests:

Now I just need 3 more! No problem!

1 Like

Wait what?
I thought the devs mentioned that relics should be obtained from completing dungeons?
Then how come it drops from a regular chest?
I won’t complain if that works as intended since the the difficulty to get it is very absurd and ridiculous at the moment.
I just want to point out that @Sibelios experience and the devs’ explanation do not match each other.
It makes me wonder whether there are some errors in the coding related to this Relics drop rate issue?

I would also note that of the few instances I have heard of people finding relics, most were from sub-50 non-dungeon chests. I assume that it’s because they are seeded in the loot tables the same way they seed gear: they are not unique to the dungeon-specific chests but rather the dungeon-specific chests have a higher likelihood of having the specific relics. But of course, this is yet another instance of the reality not matching the explanations.

4 Likes

I think we can come to the conclusion there are errors in the coding or implementation at this point.

It does not seem to align with the patch notes.

So we now have a few confirmed relics in the wild after 6 days of playing. That means drop rate is so low to be borderline impossible.

Hopefully we have a hot fix coming soon

2 Likes