[Reported] Flash offer to buy 3 glyphs of your choice not working

I totally feel this way too!

I do not understand what is taking so freaking long.

It is really pissing me off and making me angrier with each passing day.

re code the stinking offers, get them posted and get it over with already! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

We should start keeping track of this behavior. Frankly, after spending the money Iā€™ve spent on this game, Iā€™m tired of this behavior.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We just got word from our Production team this morning that these flash offers have been planned to re-run on the 27th & 28th of January.

This took a little longer than I had expected, as flash offers are part of a schedule, and the ones we had planned for that weekend have been moved. Both of these changes/additions had to be confirmed before making the shuffle.
If there are any amendments to the date of the flash offers running, one of the team will jump back in here to share another update

2 Likes

Thanks @Jeto

Itā€™s good the offers will be reinstated, but pretty awful that itā€™s taken 25 days to tell us that, plus another 10 for it to hopefully actually happen. What will you be offering us as a goodwill / apology for the shoddy implementation gesture?

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m a cynic, but, are you new here? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Compensation is a rare beast in these woods, I wouldnā€™t hold my breath, unfortunately. Even folks who lose out on resources to bugs donā€™t get compensated typically.

1 Like

Seems flash offers are just broken. I am trying to purchase crystals and the button is not active even though I have the crowns

You have to select the crystals first, then the button will become active. However, for this flash offer, itā€™s still bugged because it wonā€™t work even after pressing the button

Yeah itā€™s exactly the same issue as the other two offers that they are supposed to re-post at the end of this week

I see and I was able to select 5 crystals and got the active button, but the error at purchase.

I have zero confidence in the ability of this companyā€™s programming team to get even this fixed by the time itā€™s supposed to come out again. Iā€™d say ā€œwhat a jokeā€ but itā€™s actually tragic

1 Like