[Reported] New kingdom defend mail with blank reward leading restart

There is a blank mail called kingdom defend with nothing, click collect button will restart the game.

1 Like

I’m getting the same email for yesterday’s kingdom defense. It also doesn’t show rewards like it usually would on the message.

1 Like

Same with kingdom Throne of Odin. Heres my error received when trying to collect:

1 Like

Getting different error codes each time trying to collect.

Kingdom: Eilsrret

Same for me. Kingdom: Crystal Melons
Error code: RE-6ARXJAVN

I am also having the same problem. Kingdom is Ashes of Creation.

Adding one more to the pile.

Hey everyone!!

Thank you for reporting this issue. The development team is currently looking in to the cause and get a fix out as soon as possible.

Once I have an update, I’ll post a reply here!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

Hey folks,

We’re pushing out the fix for the Kingdom Defense reward mail now.
This fix will prevent the error occuring for any new mail sent for Kingdom Defense.

For players who already have broken Kingdom Defense mail, we will be sending you your rewards for the broken mail tomorrow.
It’s 4:30pm here now and we’d prefer to have the programmers online when we send out the fixed mail for you in case something goes wrong. We did test it and the tests were fine, but better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks for your patience!

3 Likes

Also experiencing same issue with code RE-SCRIGAWS

Same here, can’t collect KD rewards
RE-LMDUAMYB

Got this one today
RE-DVHDUZMA

this is still happening. any eta?

They could just change the “Collect All” button text to read “Restart Game”

Happening here too, still.
CODE:
RE-E7XIAWBX
RE-QBTBZNZM

Hey all!!

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re all still having this issue. I’ve let the development team know that this is still happening and they are currently looking into why this is occurring after the fix was released.

Once I have an update, I’ll post a reply here!

Hey everyone!

I receive confirmation from the development team that the fix for this issue was pushed out mid to late afternoon yesterday.

If anyone is still having this issue please let us know!

I can collect the rewards without crash error, but my mail is still blank so I have no idea what rewards are.

Was it a gold medal? Silver? Double silver?
Steam version btw.

@tau what was your name code? And I’ll have a squiz at what is happening.

Have you collected this mail already as well?

Name code: TAU_XEPF
Yes, I’ve collected that mail and got a new one, also blank. All my kingdom defence mails are like that