[Reported] Duplicated Kingdom Defence Reward

Platform, device version and operating system
PC, Windows 10

Screenshot or image

Screenshots

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I expected to receive one mail with the reward, as usual. I received two instead.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened to me once. First time I noticed was today.
The leader of my Kingdom confirmed it, so it probably happened to all members.

Steps to make it happen again
No idea.

this isn’t a bug, it’s a gift from the developers when you win the KD lottery. feel free to close this before the devs see it and remove this gift from happening!

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know even though you got extra stuff @Pallegina
I’ve had a look and it looks like the Kingdom Defense was marked completed twice at exactly the same time which is why you got double mail. I’ve let the team know that this was possible.

1 Like

Please don’t fix this. it brings us joy and happiness.

5 Likes

It will really show the true motivations of this company if this gets fixed before the LONG list of broken items that have been reported well before it. I agree there is a bug, but get in line buddy.

8 Likes

Bugs are fixed in order of how game breaking they are and released in the order of how quickly they can be released. So something that can be fixed on the server side might be able to be pushed live within hours for a simple bug while something else might need to wait until the next game update if it needs a client build that needs to go through the store submission process again.

I’m pretty sure this is a server side fix but not sure yet. You can see today that I’ve been marking other bug reports as fixed before the weekend this week though while this one doesn’t have a status update, it really depends on all of the above.

We’re not rubbing our hands together maniacally when going over the bug list I assure you, although that is a pretty funny visual :joy:

1 Like