[Reported] When trying to collect the dragon defense rewards it runs on error

Today is first time getting error when trying to collect the dragon defense rewards. The RE- error differs every time I try. Others in our kingdom Einjarher face the same problem.
Edit: one of the error messages was RE-RIBHBGEE

I’m also getting this error every time I try to collect dragon defense rewards from the in-game mail. The error occurs every time I press the “Collect” button. The game then gets and error with a “Restart” button, and the cycle continues.

I additionally submitted aticket to zendesk
Automated answer says 3 to 7 business ÄŹays to review.

Same here…error code RE-YDXPYBDD then the game restarts . It started after the kingdom defense dragon as well as the others reporting…

Hey everyone!!

Thank you for reporting this issue. The development team is currently looking in to the cause and get a fix out as soon as possible.

Once I have an update, I’ll post a reply here!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Just linking this reply here as these issues are related.

This morning I had 5 enails in my mailbox concerning dragon defense rewards. 3 of them I could open and they give the intended rewards, 2 are still broken and run on error. One error code is as follows

I guess the 2 are the originally broken ones which have not been deleted by admins.

1 Like

I also noticed this problem yesterday. What’s interesting is that I received two kingdom defense awards:

• One award said we were successful, the other said were unsuccessful.
  • We WERE actually successful, so the first one made sense.
  • I was able to open the “success” award, but NOT the “unsuccessful” award.
  • Every time I try to open the “unsuccessful” award, the game crashes with an error message.
1 Like

I experienced exactly the same thing.

Same as some of the people above.

1 Like

Hey all!!

I’m very sorry to hear that you’re all still having this issue. I’ve let the development team know that this is still happening and they are currently looking into why this is occurring after the fix was released.

Once I have an update, I’ll post a reply here!

Today I could open both remaining emails with dragon defense rewards with no side effects so far.
Problem seems to be solved now.

1 Like

Same here! It seems the problem item has been resolved for me at least.

Solved here as well.

Hey everyone!

I receive confirmation from the development team that the fix for this issue was pushed out mid to late afternoon yesterday.

If anyone is still having this issue please let us know!