[REPORTED] S Pen No Longer Recognized By App

Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
S Pen works on everything/anything other than PQ3.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time since newest update (.37)

Steps to make it happen again
Open app (restarting device does not fix)

Hey @Maur

I’ve reported this one to the team!

An odd one as we hadn’t made any changes to this piece of functionality… but I’ve added it to my report for further investigation!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Thank you. It really defeats the purpose of my Note 10 not being able to use the pen, and using your fingers for this game is certainly less convenient/responsive for making matches within the time limit. :sweat:

I can confirm that on my mobile device the pen no longer works

1 Like

@Mythos do you also have a Note 10?

Adding to this, my S Pen does not recognize taps on my Note 20 either (don’t normally use it, but given the situation I thought I would check this issue out). The pointer reticule appears in-app, recognizing that the pen is working. However, the game currently does not recognize any taps made by the pen.

1 Like

@Jeto No Samsung S21 Ultra

Hey all,

Is anyone still having this issue ongoing since 0.38 has released?

I can confirm my S pen still dosent work. Note 10+

1 Like

S Pen does not work on Samsung S21 Ultra

1 Like

Samsung S20 Ultra, reporting s-pen also no longer does anything.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

I’ll follow this up with the team again, so we can investigate what is happening here.

1 Like

Note 9 user here. Same issues as this thread. Really hoping it can be resolved. :frowning:

Guess we’re never getting this patched :confused:

Hey all,

Just a quick follow-up with this issue, it appears to be that potentially the version of Unity our game runs on does not support the S Pen.

Unfortunately, this means that at the moment this is out of our hands while we wait for Unity to resolve this issue.

1 Like

Even if you are unable to fix it currently, I really do appreciate the transparency regarding this.

2 Likes